Availability date: 01/01/2016
A collection of easy progressive studies with an optional teacher's part designed to develop good technique and musicianship. Many basic aspects of technique are covered up to and including the introduction of the upper register.
- 21 studies for the beginner establishing good habits in the early stages
- Each piece has clearly defined objectives with tips provided for successfully acquiring specific skills
- Pupil /teacher warm-up exercises are provided with each piece
- A 2nd part for the teacher is included to give support and encouragement to the pupil in the lesson
- Space is provided for teacher's notes alongside each piece for the pupil's easy reference when practising at home