Fully Automatic Record Player
Availability date: 01/01/2016
The DP-200USB is a fully automatic record player that easily converts your analogue records into digital files and stores them onto a USB memory stick. Using USB memory makes it easy to carry your digital files when you don’t have a PC near your record player.
• Easily store your record library onto USB memory:
Simply insert your USB memory stick into the USB port on the front, press the Start and Record buttons, and the DP-200USB converts your record into digital files. You don't need to have a PC nearby. When you insert the USB memory stick into a DENON S-52DAB or RCD-M37DAB, you can enjoy the music files in the high-quality sound that Denon audio products are renowned for. You can also record the music to a USB player that supports MP3 files and enjoy listening to the music directly from the player.
• Includes Trans Music Manager, to obtain track numbers and information:
The DP-200USB comes with Trans Music Manager (on CD-ROM) that detects the silent spaces between tracks to automatically split track numbers. You can also use a PC to access the Gracenote® music ID server and obtain track information.
• Built-in Phono Equalizer:
The DP-200USB’s built-in Phono Equalizer lets you enjoy the music on a mini audio system or radio cassette player that does not have a PHONO jack. (The Phono Equalizer can be switched on or off.)
Fully automatic player: When you select the 30cm (12"") or 17cm (7"") record size, the arm automatically moves to the correct position for playing the record, and after it’s finished, the arm automatically returns to its original position. This automatic system makes it easy to play records on the DP-200USB.
• Aluminium diecast turntable:
The DP-200USB has an aluminium diecast turntable for high inertial mass and stable rotation.
• Includes MM cartridge.
• Trans Music Manager functions:
Auto MP3 Splitter: Detects silent part between tracks and automatically tags tracks / Manual MP3 Splitter: Manually tags tracks as you wish / Auto Music ID Record: automatically enables to record music information including titles / Manual MusicID Record: manually enables to record music information including titles / Required System OS Microsoft® Windows® Vista/XP/2000 / Language: ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH.
• Color variations: Silver and Black.
• Drive system: Belt Drive Motor.
• Motor: DC Servo Motor.
• Speed: 33-1/3, 45 rpm.
• Wow & flutter: 0.15 % (WRMS).
• Tonearm: Type Dynamically Balance type, Straight Tonearm.
• Cartridge: Type MM / Replaceable stylus number DSN-84 / Output Voltage with equalizer OFF 2.5 mV, with equalizer ON 150 mV.
• Digital recording media: USB memory (Mass Storage Class).
• Digital recording file type: MP3, 192 kbps.
• Power supply: AC 230 V, 50 Hz.
• Power consumption: 12 W.
• Dimensions (WxHxD): Dust cover closed 360 x 98 x 358 mm / Max., Dust cover opened 360 x 415 x 363 mm.
• Weight: 3.2 kg.