General terms and conditions
1. Savins on-line website remains dedicated to providing an excellent service and value for money. We don’t supply goods on a demonstration basis and if you are not sure about the product you need we recommend you research it as much as you can before you decide to buy. Savins are a family company with a shop in the heart of limerick city. Established in 1959 it has been in business for more than 50 years so we can offer professional, knowledgeable and accurate advice and because we have a retail shop we can offer in store demonstrations where possible. If you are still not sure we would advise you not to buy until you are.
2. If the size of a product is critical, please make sure it will fit before you make a purchase. If the dimensions are not shown with the product specification, please contact us and we will provide you with the full dimensions.
3. Certain Offers and deals posted on our website are only available through our online shop.
4. All quoted prices include VAT - delivery is extra unless stated otherwise. Where a price includes delivery, this is to the Republic of Ireland only. Other areas will be at extra cost.
5. On the occasion where a price is listed incorrectly due to a typographical error or otherwise, we will inform you immediately as to the correct price of the goods. You will then have the option to proceed with or cancel the sale.
6. When paying by credit card, payments are charged to you on the day you place your order.
7. If we cannot supply the agreed goods from stock we will inform you as soon as possible. You can then cancel the sale or a special order can be made where you will await delivery. If you choose to cancel the sale due to availability or where price is listed incorrectly your transaction will be voided. Please allow up to 5 working days for bank to return all monies. Special orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once they have been dispatched from supplier.
8. To protect your personal details, a receipt for your goods together with the order tracking number will be sent by email on the afternoon of dispatch. No documents will be enclosed within the order itself. The shipping label on the outside of the packing will confirm the order was despatched by Savins Music Centre.
9. The Savins target for delivery is next day (Weekends not included) unless otherwise agreed and at additional cost to normal delivery.
10. If you are paying by credit card, goods can only be delivered to the address at which your credit card is registered. Variations may apply, but please ask for details.
11. Deliveries can only be made to addresses with an active landline telephone.
12. Please note that our couriers will endeavour to deliver as arranged but we will not be held responsible for any costs incurred because of non delivery or factors caused by others.
13. Security: To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
14. These conditions only apply to Ireland sales.
Right to Cancel
The following details would have to be complied with:
- Cancellation to be in writing.
- The goods must not be damaged or soiled in any way.
- Goods have to be in their original packaging with all included accessories.
- The cost of returning the goods would be at your expense.
- The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
- A full refund cannot be given for damaged or soiled goods.
- Customised items or special orders cannot be returned.
Damaged Goods - Incomplete deliveries
If after receiving your goods they are found to be damaged in anyway, please inform us within 24 hours by either email – email@example.com or telephone: 061-414095. In the case of incomplete deliveries, please follow the same procedure.
If you have any complaints or concerns regarding your purchase or the way in which your transaction was handled, please inform us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Savins Music Centre, 111 O Connell street, Limerick. Your concern will be dealt with swiftly.