Sales Associate (Sheetmusic Department)
We are currently looking for a full time person for the Sheetmusic Department, Monday - Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm Responsibilities & Role:
- A friendly and energetic personality who will ensure the store delivers exceptional customer service & guarantee customer satisfaction by always aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- Welcome customers to the store, assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on products.
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control, ordering and entering invoices,
- Follow and achieve department sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Good understanding of sales principles with track record of achieving sales quota.
- Suggest ways to improve sales eg. plan marketing activites, changing store design, social media.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate or similar role.
- Proficiency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a professional and timely manner and work to resolve any issues.
- Apply and control the company principles of store cleanliness, presentation of merchandise and merchandising plan.
Requirements: BMus or Minimum Grade 5 in a musical instrument & Music Theory. Must be able to work using their own initiative. Competent in all social media networks.
Benefits: 20 days annual leave Employee discount